Indbank Merch. Bankg Stock Price Analysis and Quick Research Report. Is Indbank Merch. Bankg an attractive stock to invest in?
The financial services company caters to the financial and investing needs of their client. The broking industry in India comes under this sector and is a highly regulated industry in India. There are various regulations related to licensing, clearing and settlement, all of which affect the working of the company. These companies provide an online and offline services platform related to investing into the stock market, mutual funds, bonds, debentures & other financial instruments in order to achieve the financial goals of the clients.
These companies have to be a depository participant of either CDSL or NSDL. The broking industry also registers itself as a clearing member of NSE and BSE.
Around 2% of India's total population invests in financial assets. The penetration of the mutual fund industry in India is close to 7% (Based on the number of PAN cardholders). This under penetration of the mutual fund industry offers a huge opportunity for the industry to grow. Migration to financial savings, wider distribution and sustainable performance are expected to enable growth in the industry.
Also, increasing financial literacy among investors, digitization and the number of mediums available tend to attract more investors to invest in the financial markets.
To understand the functions of the Indbank Merch. Bankg better, you must go through the following points:
Key Financials –
- Profitability: Profit margin (PAT margin) of the company shows how well a company controls its cost. It is one of the important indicators to show the financial health of the company. Net profit of the company is Rs 4.0540211 Cr and the compounded growth of profit in the past 3 years is 22.2223159304573 %. The PAT margin of Indbank Merch. Bankg is 33.7510676404507 %.
- EPS growth: Investors should ensure the EPS figure is growing faster than revenue numbers because it indicates company management is increasing the efficiency with which it runs the company. In Indbank Merch. Bankg , the EPS grew by 94.0726577437859 % YOY.
Financial Ratios –
- Return on Equity (ROE): The Company has a poor ROE track record. The ROE of Indbank Merch. Bankg is at 6.51312758937346 % for the latest year.
- P/E Ratio: Relative valuation metrics like the P/E ratio can be used to see if the stock of Indbank Merch. Bankg is worth at the current levels at Rs 22.7. The stock is trading at a current P/E ratio of 13.9351639289692 and the average historical P/E for the last 5 years was 19.3530203650857.
- P/B ratio can be one of the best metrics to value such companies. Currently, Indbank Merch. Bankg is trading at a P/B of 1.4552 . The average historical P/B for the last 5 years was 0.90215721179531. This can be compared with the Market price per share in order to know if the stock is undervalued or overvalued.