Track the companies of Group.
Rane Engine Valve Stock Price Analysis and Quick Research Report. Is Rane Engine Valve an attractive stock to invest in?
The Indian Auto Industry comes in the top 5 largest auto industries of the world. India is also a prominent auto exporter and has strong export growth expectations for the near future. The support from the government is providing the auto companies with a boost needed in their development. But will it sustain?
We can look into more details and dig a little deeper into the analysis of the stock of this sector. Let’s look at how Rane Engine Valve is performing and if it is the right time to buy the stock of Rane Engine Valve with detailed analysis.
- The mainstream of revenue for Auto Sector is their sales, Rane Engine Valve has reported outstanding sales growth of 30.2334711825368 % and in the latest quarter sales was Rs 142.5 Cr. To judge whether the company’s inventory is being sold or not and the sales picture is true, inventory turnover ratio plays a major role, which is 5.58787541713015 times for Rane Engine Valve . It is managing its inventory poorly .
- Rane Engine Valve reported Profit growth of 99.4940978077572 % over the year, where the latest year profit is Rs -0.06 Cr compared to the previous year of Rs -11.86 Cr. The new permits by governments and increasing demand will lead to an increase in profits in the coming year.
- The operating profit of Rane Engine Valve in the latest quarter is Rs 8 Cr. It helps in measuring the company’s operating performance which is used to make financing decisions.
- Rane Engine Valve has a poor ROE of -0.0609075220789767 %. The ROE is an important financial parameter because Auto companies work with high equity investments. Also, they have to take huge debt to incur the research and manufacturing work so their Debt to Equity ratio should be evaluated. Rane Engine Valve has a low Debt to Equity ratio of 1.3168.
- Rane Engine Valve pays a dividend of 0 Rs per share. It tells us that a company dislikes to share profits with its shareholders. The dividend yield is low at 0 %.
- The share of promoter in Rane Engine Valve is high at 58.32 %, where the pledging is 0 %.
- What the market is willing to pay for the company for its earnings can be determined by PE multiple. Current PE of Rane Engine Valve is 37.5540294195205 compared to the 5 year average PE of 0 .
Last Updated on:
Brief about Rane Engine Valve