Track the companies of Group.
SM Auto Stamping Stock Price Analysis and Quick Research Report. Is SM Auto Stamping an attractive stock to invest in?
The Indian Auto Industry comes in the top 5 largest auto industries of the world. India is also a prominent auto exporter and has strong export growth expectations for the near future. The support from the government is providing the auto companies with a boost needed in their development. But will it sustain?
We can look into more details and dig a little deeper into the analysis of the stock of this sector. Let’s look at how SM Auto Stamping is performing and if it is the right time to buy the stock of SM Auto Stamping with detailed analysis.
- The mainstream of revenue for Auto Sector is their sales, SM Auto Stamping has reported #if( $$NetSales_Growth_Y_1$$ >= 20) then "outstanding" elseif( $$NetSales_Growth_Y_1$$ < 20 and $$NetSales_Growth_Y_1$$ >= 10) then "decent" else "poor";# sales growth of $$NetSales_Growth_Y_1$$ % and in the latest quarter sales was Rs $$Int_Earned_Recent_Qtr$$ Cr. To judge whether the company’s inventory is being sold or not and the sales picture is true, inventory turnover ratio plays a major role, which is $$Inventory_turnover$$ times for SM Auto Stamping . It is managing its inventory #if( $$Inventory_turnover$$ > 20) then "efficiently" else "poorly";# .
- SM Auto Stamping reported Profit #if( $$PAT_Growth_Y_1$$ >= 0) then "growth" else "loss";# of $$PAT_Growth_Y_1$$ % over the year, where the latest year profit is Rs $$Net_Profit$$ Cr compared to the previous year of Rs $$Net_Profit_Last_Yr$$ Cr. The new permits by governments and increasing demand will lead to an increase in profits in the coming year.
- The operating profit of SM Auto Stamping in the latest quarter is Rs $$Op_Profit_Recent_Qtr$$ Cr. It helps in measuring the company’s operating performance which is used to make financing decisions.
- SM Auto Stamping has a #if( $$ROE_Per$$ >= 20) then "healthy" elseif( $$ROE_Per$$ < 20 and $$ROE_Per$$ >= 10) then "average" else "poor";# ROE of $$ROE_Per$$ %. The ROE is an important financial parameter because Auto companies work with high equity investments. Also, they have to take huge debt to incur the research and manufacturing work so their Debt to Equity ratio should be evaluated. SM Auto Stamping has a #if( $$Total_DebtEquity$$ > 3) then "high" else "low";# Debt to Equity ratio of $$Total_DebtEquity$$.
- SM Auto Stamping pays a dividend of $$DPS_PCF_Y_1$$ Rs per share. It tells us that a company #if( $$Div_Payout_Per_3Yr$$ > 10) then "likes" else "dislikes";# to share profits with its shareholders. The dividend yield is #if( $$TTM_YIELD$$ > 5) then "high" else "low";# at $$TTM_YIELD$$ %.
- The share of promoter in SM Auto Stamping is #if( $$Promoter_PC_Y_1$$ > 50) then "high" else "low";# at $$Promoter_PC_Y_1$$ %, where the pledging is $$Promotor_Pledge_PC_Y_1$$ %.
- What the market is willing to pay for the company for its earnings can be determined by PE multiple. Current PE of SM Auto Stamping is $$PE_ratio$$ compared to the 5 year average PE of $$PE_5Yr_Avg$$ .
- Share Price: - The current share price of SM Auto Stamping is Rs $$Current_Price$$. One can use valuation calculators of ticker to know if SM Auto Stamping share price is undervalued or overvalued.
Last Updated on:
Brief about SM Auto Stamping