Fruition Venture Stock Price Analysis and Quick Research Report. Is Fruition Venture an attractive stock to invest in?
The financial services company caters to the financial and investing needs of their client. The broking industry in India comes under this sector and is a highly regulated industry in India. There are various regulations related to licensing, clearing and settlement, all of which affect the working of the company. These companies provide an online and offline services platform related to investing into the stock market, mutual funds, bonds, debentures & other financial instruments in order to achieve the financial goals of the clients.
These companies have to be a depository participant of either CDSL or NSDL. The broking industry also registers itself as a clearing member of NSE and BSE.
Around 2% of India's total population invests in financial assets. The penetration of the mutual fund industry in India is close to 7% (Based on the number of PAN cardholders). This under penetration of the mutual fund industry offers a huge opportunity for the industry to grow. Migration to financial savings, wider distribution and sustainable performance are expected to enable growth in the industry.
Also, increasing financial literacy among investors, digitization and the number of mediums available tend to attract more investors to invest in the financial markets.
To understand the functions of the Fruition Venture better, you must go through the following points:
Key Financials –
- Profitability: Profit margin (PAT margin) of the company shows how well a company controls its cost. It is one of the important indicators to show the financial health of the company. Net profit of the company is Rs -1.3477903 Cr and the compounded growth of profit in the past 3 years is -336.903667549205 %. The PAT margin of Fruition Venture is -73.1893422127049 %.
- EPS growth: Investors should ensure the EPS figure is growing faster than revenue numbers because it indicates company management is increasing the efficiency with which it runs the company. In Fruition Venture , the EPS declined by -232.915962691802 % YOY.
Financial Ratios –
- Return on Equity (ROE): The Company has a poor ROE track record. The ROE of Fruition Venture is at -23.1925860350598 % for the latest year.
- P/E Ratio: Relative valuation metrics like the P/E ratio can be used to see if the stock of Fruition Venture is worth at the current levels at Rs 10.5. The stock is trading at a current P/E ratio of 0 and the average historical P/E for the last 5 years was 14.2365058585883.
- P/B ratio can be one of the best metrics to value such companies. Currently, Fruition Venture is trading at a P/B of 0.7988 . The average historical P/B for the last 5 years was 0.788426247153747. This can be compared with the Market price per share in order to know if the stock is undervalued or overvalued.