Track the companies of Group.
White Organic Retail Stock Price Analysis and Quick Research Report. Is White Organic Retail an attractive stock to invest in?
Retailing sector can be divided into various categories, depending on the types of products serviced. It covers diverse products such as food, apparel, consumer goods, financial services, and leisure. Growth in the Indian retail industry has been driven by the country's economic fundamentals over the past few years.
India is a fast-evolving and dynamic consumer market which necessitates the retails industry to be constantly innovative to stay relevant in the market. The growing population and continuous demand are witnessing significant opportunities in the retail industry. Indian markets have been witnessing a change from a need-based industry to fashion, style, and fitness-oriented industry and it has also got the potential to increase its global market share in export. With changing lifestyles and increasing affluence, domestic demand is projected to grow at a faster rate.
The retail industry is also expected to witness intense competition from innovative digital platforms.
Below are some of the key financial parameters for a retail sector stock White Organic Retail :
- Sales growth and revenue per square feet: You can look at the historical sales growth of the company in order to forecast the future sales of the company. Sales for the current year of White Organic Retail is Rs 274.4273 Cr. The compounded sales growth of the past three years of White Organic Retail is 58.5163583148869 %.
- Operating Margin: This will tell you about the operational efficiency of the company. The operating margin of White Organic Retail for the current financial year is -1.4846919384478 %.
- Current Ratio: This is the working capital ratio that will tell you whether the company is generating enough cash for the working capital requirements. The current ratio of White Organic Retail is 1.11269523563389 as of this year.
- Return Ratios such as Return on Assets (ROA), Return on Equity (ROE) of White Organic Retail is -2.21337852794283 % and -9.16782171326195 % respectively for the current year. 3-year average ROE is 2.75882930460043 %.
- Dividend Yield: - It tells us how much dividend we will receive in relation to the price of the stock. The current year dividend for White Organic Retail is Rs 0 and the yield is 0 %.
- Share Price: - The current share price of White Organic Retail is Rs 7.55. One can use valuation calculators of ticker to know if White Organic Retail share price is undervalued or overvalued.
Last Updated on:
Brief about White Organic Retail