Track the companies of Group.
Setco Automotive Stock Price Analysis and Quick Research Report. Is Setco Automotive an attractive stock to invest in?
The Indian Auto Industry comes in the top 5 largest auto industries of the world. India is also a prominent auto exporter and has strong export growth expectations for the near future. The support from the government is providing the auto companies with a boost needed in their development. But will it sustain?
We can look into more details and dig a little deeper into the analysis of the stock of this sector. Let’s look at how Setco Automotive is performing and if it is the right time to buy the stock of Setco Automotive with detailed analysis.
- The mainstream of revenue for Auto Sector is their sales, Setco Automotive has reported poor sales growth of -24.4804412850095 % and in the latest quarter sales was Rs 0.29 Cr. To judge whether the company’s inventory is being sold or not and the sales picture is true, inventory turnover ratio plays a major role, which is 0 times for Setco Automotive . It is managing its inventory poorly .
- The company reported Profit growth of 4.86028940393761 % over the year, where the latest year profit is Rs -89.4906 Cr compared to the previous year of Rs -94.0623 Cr. The new permits by governments and increasing demand will lead to an increase in profits in the coming year.
- The operating profit of the company in the latest quarter is Rs -0.18 Cr. It helps in measuring the company’s operating performance which is used to make financing decisions.
- Setco Automotive has a poor ROE of -85.2608111584303 %. The ROE is an important financial parameter because Auto companies work with high equity investments. Also, they have to take huge debt to incur the research and manufacturing work so their Debt to Equity ratio should be evaluated. Setco Automotive has a low Debt to Equity ratio of 0.837.
- Setco Automotive pays a dividend of 0 Rs per share. It tells us that a company dislikes to share profits with its shareholders. The dividend yield is low at 0 %.
- The share of promoter in the company is high at 59.25 %, where the pledging is 94.59 %.
- What the market is willing to pay for the company for its earnings can be determined by PE multiple. Current PE of Setco Automotive is 117.161716171617 compared to the 5 year average PE of 7.21369571543714 .
Last Updated on:
Brief about Setco Automotive