Track the companies of Group.
SML Isuzu Stock Price Analysis and Quick Research Report. Is SML Isuzu an attractive stock to invest in?
The Indian Auto Industry comes in the top 5 largest auto industries of the world. India is also a prominent auto exporter and has strong export growth expectations for the near future. The support from the government is providing the auto companies with a boost needed in their development. But will it sustain?
We can look into more details and dig a little deeper into the analysis of the stock of this sector. Let’s look at how SML Isuzu is performing and if it is the right time to buy the stock of SML Isuzu with detailed analysis.
- The mainstream of revenue for Auto Sector is their sales, SML Isuzu has reported outstanding sales growth of 97.1056509312466 % and in the latest quarter sales was Rs 498.59 Cr. To judge whether the company’s inventory is being sold or not and the sales picture is true, inventory turnover ratio plays a major role, which is 5.18473850268497 times for SML Isuzu . It is managing its inventory poorly .
- SML Isuzu reported Profit growth of 119.882819352349 % over the year, where the latest year profit is Rs 19.8352 Cr compared to the previous year of Rs -99.7605 Cr. The new permits by governments and increasing demand will lead to an increase in profits in the coming year.
- The operating profit of SML Isuzu in the latest quarter is Rs 39.2 Cr. It helps in measuring the company’s operating performance which is used to make financing decisions.
- SML Isuzu has a average ROE of 11.687788637887 %. The ROE is an important financial parameter because Auto companies work with high equity investments. Also, they have to take huge debt to incur the research and manufacturing work so their Debt to Equity ratio should be evaluated. SML Isuzu has a low Debt to Equity ratio of 1.4505.
- SML Isuzu pays a dividend of 0 Rs per share. It tells us that a company dislikes to share profits with its shareholders. The dividend yield is low at 0 %.
- The share of promoter in SML Isuzu is low at 43.96 %, where the pledging is 0 %.
- What the market is willing to pay for the company for its earnings can be determined by PE multiple. Current PE of SML Isuzu is 25.2753690691488 compared to the 5 year average PE of 23.0007350595634 .
- Share Price: - The current share price of SML Isuzu is Rs 1389.2. One can use valuation calculators of ticker to know if SML Isuzu share price is undervalued or overvalued.
Last Updated on: