Track the companies of Group.
Lumax Auto Tech Stock Price Analysis and Quick Research Report. Is Lumax Auto Tech an attractive stock to invest in?
The Indian Auto Industry comes in the top 5 largest auto industries of the world. India is also a prominent auto exporter and has strong export growth expectations for the near future. The support from the government is providing the auto companies with a boost needed in their development. But will it sustain?
We can look into more details and dig a little deeper into the analysis of the stock of this sector. Let’s look at how Lumax Auto Tech is performing and if it is the right time to buy the stock of Lumax Auto Tech with detailed analysis.
- The mainstream of revenue for Auto Sector is their sales, Lumax Auto Tech has reported decent sales growth of 10.4786275163575 % and in the latest quarter sales was Rs 294.28 Cr. To judge whether the company’s inventory is being sold or not and the sales picture is true, inventory turnover ratio plays a major role, which is 23.9183241237639 times for Lumax Auto Tech . It is managing its inventory efficiently .
- The company reported Profit growth of 34.1341443612699 % over the year, where the latest year profit is Rs 73.5204 Cr compared to the previous year of Rs 54.8111 Cr. The new permits by governments and increasing demand will lead to an increase in profits in the coming year.
- The operating profit of the company in the latest quarter is Rs 22.314 Cr. It helps in measuring the company’s operating performance which is used to make financing decisions.
- Lumax Auto Tech has a average ROE of 13.7938332219814 %. The ROE is an important financial parameter because Auto companies work with high equity investments. Also, they have to take huge debt to incur the research and manufacturing work so their Debt to Equity ratio should be evaluated. Lumax Auto Tech has a low Debt to Equity ratio of 0.4436.
- Lumax Auto Tech pays a dividend of 4.5 Rs per share. It tells us that a company likes to share profits with its shareholders. The dividend yield is low at 1.2243 %.
- The share of promoter in the company is high at 55.98 %, where the pledging is 0 %.
- What the market is willing to pay for the company for its earnings can be determined by PE multiple. Current PE of Lumax Auto Tech is 38.4522875816993 compared to the 5 year average PE of 18.6649061127547 .
Last Updated on:
Brief about Lumax Auto Tech