Track the companies of Group.
ASK Automotive Stock Price Analysis and Quick Research Report. Is ASK Automotive an attractive stock to invest in?
The Indian Auto Industry comes in the top 5 largest auto industries of the world. India is also a prominent auto exporter and has strong export growth expectations for the near future. The support from the government is providing the auto companies with a boost needed in their development. But will it sustain?
We can look into more details and dig a little deeper into the analysis of the stock of this sector. Let’s look at how ASK Automotive is performing and if it is the right time to buy the stock of ASK Automotive with detailed analysis.
- The mainstream of revenue for Auto Sector is their sales, ASK Automotive has reported outstanding sales growth of 26.9396884886486 % and in the latest quarter sales was Rs 788.643 Cr. To judge whether the company’s inventory is being sold or not and the sales picture is true, inventory turnover ratio plays a major role, which is 18.6198040353299 times for ASK Automotive . It is managing its inventory poorly .
- ASK Automotive reported Profit growth of 53.2642028069203 % over the year, where the latest year profit is Rs 135.9924 Cr compared to the previous year of Rs 88.7307 Cr. The new permits by governments and increasing demand will lead to an increase in profits in the coming year.
- The operating profit of ASK Automotive in the latest quarter is Rs 74.705 Cr. It helps in measuring the company’s operating performance which is used to make financing decisions.
- ASK Automotive has a healthy ROE of 20.0496522001816 %. The ROE is an important financial parameter because Auto companies work with high equity investments. Also, they have to take huge debt to incur the research and manufacturing work so their Debt to Equity ratio should be evaluated. ASK Automotive has a low Debt to Equity ratio of 0.2367.
- ASK Automotive pays a dividend of 0 Rs per share. It tells us that a company dislikes to share profits with its shareholders. The dividend yield is low at 0 %.
- The share of promoter in ASK Automotive is high at 100 %, where the pledging is 0 %.
- What the market is willing to pay for the company for its earnings can be determined by PE multiple. Current PE of ASK Automotive is 40.1843959293729 compared to the 5 year average PE of 0 .
- Share Price: - The current share price of ASK Automotive is Rs 277.2. One can use valuation calculators of ticker to know if ASK Automotive share price is undervalued or overvalued.
Last Updated on:
Brief about ASK Automotive