Solara Active Pharma Stock Price Analysis and Quick Research Report. Is Solara Active Pharma an attractive stock to invest in?
The Indian healthcare sector is expected to reach US$ 372 billion by 2022, driven by rising incomes, greater health awareness, lifestyle diseases and increasing access to insurance. Healthcare has become one of India’s largest sectors - both in terms of revenue and employment.
Healthcare comprises hospitals, medical devices, clinical trials, outsourcing, telemedicine, medical tourism, health insurance, and medical equipment. The structure of the healthcare delivery system in India consists of three broad segments: Primary care, Secondary care, and Tertiary care.
- Primary care is the first point of contact between the population and the healthcare service providers. For example, Sub-center (SC), Primary Health Centre (PHC) and Community Health Centre (CHC) which is more relevant to rural areas (PHC’s).
- Secondary care providers inpatient as well as outpatient medical services and includes simple surgical procedures. For example, District level & Mid-sized hospitals.
- Tertiary care is the third level of the healthcare delivery system in the country. These hospitals are specialized consultative healthcare infrastructure. For example, Single specialty and Multi-specialty hospitals.
While healthcare services are offered by the public as well as private sectors, in urban as well as rural areas, generally people prefer private hospitals over public hospitals for treatment of diseases, illness, and sickness. So, let’s look into Solara Active Pharma and its performance over the period of time.
- Operating cash flow ratio: It measures the adequacy of a company’s cash generated from operating activities to pay off short-term financial obligations. Its cash from the operating activity was Rs 154.44 Cr.
- Financial Strength: Health care organizations usually have high debt loads and low equity capital in their balance sheet. So, Debt to Equity ratio is important to analyze the company’s sustainability. Solara Active Pharma has a Debt to Equity ratio of 0.3819 , which is a strong indication for the company.
- EPS growth: Investors should ensure the EPS figure is growing faster than revenue numbers because it indicates company management is increasing the efficiency with which it runs the company. In Solara Active Pharma , the EPS growth was 46.8276021961665 % which is good for the company.
- Operating profit margin: It determines a company's potential earnings. It assesses how well-managed a company with respect to its basic overhead costs and other operating expenses, Solara Active Pharma has OPM of 23.8317005591015 % which is a good sign for profitability.
- ROE: Solara Active Pharma have a average ROE of 17.1349915666621 %. ROE is an important financial parameter for hospitals & health care companies because they expand and grow rapidly. Therefore, ROE measures how efficiently a shareholder's fund is used for generating profits.