Track the companies of Group.
Talbros Auto Compont Stock Price Analysis and Quick Research Report. Is Talbros Auto Compont an attractive stock to invest in?
The Indian Auto Industry comes in the top 5 largest auto industries of the world. India is also a prominent auto exporter and has strong export growth expectations for the near future. The support from the government is providing the auto companies with a boost needed in their development. But will it sustain?
We can look into more details and dig a little deeper into the analysis of the stock of this sector. Let’s look at how Talbros Auto Compont is performing and if it is the right time to buy the stock of Talbros Auto Compont with detailed analysis.
- The mainstream of revenue for Auto Sector is their sales, Talbros Auto Compont has reported decent sales growth of 12.1167735516734 % and in the latest quarter sales was Rs 194.025 Cr. To judge whether the company’s inventory is being sold or not and the sales picture is true, inventory turnover ratio plays a major role, which is 5.24488970615051 times for Talbros Auto Compont . It is managing its inventory poorly .
- Talbros Auto Compont reported Profit growth of 17.9592167235725 % over the year, where the latest year profit is Rs 43.7033 Cr compared to the previous year of Rs 37.0495 Cr. The new permits by governments and increasing demand will lead to an increase in profits in the coming year.
- The operating profit of Talbros Auto Compont in the latest quarter is Rs 28.164 Cr. It helps in measuring the company’s operating performance which is used to make financing decisions.
- Talbros Auto Compont has a average ROE of 14.7980890574532 %. The ROE is an important financial parameter because Auto companies work with high equity investments. Also, they have to take huge debt to incur the research and manufacturing work so their Debt to Equity ratio should be evaluated. Talbros Auto Compont has a low Debt to Equity ratio of 0.2695.
- Talbros Auto Compont pays a dividend of 3 Rs per share. It tells us that a company dislikes to share profits with its shareholders. The dividend yield is low at 0.1999 %.
- The share of promoter in Talbros Auto Compont is high at 58.42 %, where the pledging is 0 %.
- What the market is willing to pay for the company for its earnings can be determined by PE multiple. Current PE of Talbros Auto Compont is 33.7323116505397 compared to the 5 year average PE of 11.8514169921624 .
- Share Price: - The current share price of Talbros Auto Compont is Rs 301.55. One can use valuation calculators of ticker to know if Talbros Auto Compont share price is undervalued or overvalued.
Last Updated on:
Brief about Talbros Auto Compont