Track the companies of Group.
V2 Retail Stock Price Analysis and Quick Research Report. Is V2 Retail an attractive stock to invest in?
Retailing sector can be divided into various categories, depending on the types of products serviced. It covers diverse products such as food, apparel, consumer goods, financial services, and leisure. Growth in the Indian retail industry has been driven by the country's economic fundamentals over the past few years.
India is a fast-evolving and dynamic consumer market which necessitates the retails industry to be constantly innovative to stay relevant in the market. The growing population and continuous demand are witnessing significant opportunities in the retail industry. Indian markets have been witnessing a change from a need-based industry to fashion, style, and fitness-oriented industry and it has also got the potential to increase its global market share in export. With changing lifestyles and increasing affluence, domestic demand is projected to grow at a faster rate.
The retail industry is also expected to witness intense competition from innovative digital platforms.
Below are some of the key financial parameters for a retail sector stock V2 Retail :
- Sales growth and revenue per square feet: You can look at the historical sales growth of the company in order to forecast the future sales of the company. Sales for the current year of V2 Retail is Rs 629.2249 Cr. The compounded sales growth of the past three years is -5.61842817453179 %.
- Operating Margin: This will tell you about the operational efficiency of the company. The operating margin of V2 Retail for the current financial year is 10.026176650034 %.
- Current Ratio: This is the working capital ratio that will tell you whether the company is generating enough cash for the working capital requirements. The current ratio of the company is 1.59767346305386 as of this year.
- Return Ratios such as Return on Assets (ROA), Return on Equity (ROE) of V2 Retail is -1.70342929019071 % and -4.89511564056223 % respectively for the current year. 3-year average ROE is -1.79625135746018 %.
- Dividend Yield: - It tells us how much dividend we will receive in relation to the price of the stock. The current year dividend for V2 Retail is Rs 0 and the yield is 0 %.
Last Updated on: